Tocagen IST program is open to qualified researchers who are interested in conducting their own research with our therapeutic candidates. Support is provided based on the scientific merit and rigor of proposals and whether it is in alignment with our areas of interest.
Our specific areas of interest are as follows:
- Combination therapy (approved drugs and drugs in development) and its impact on mechanism of action (MoA) of Toca 511 & Toca FC in high grade glioma
- Modified scheduling or administration of Toca 511, and Toca FC post-surgery in high grade glioma
- Patients with specific gene mutations/alterations (e.g. IDH1/2 or unmethylated MGMT) or activations in high grade glioma patients
- Other central nervous system (CNS) malignancies (e.g. Leptomeningeal disease, CNS lymphoma, high risk low grade glioma, tumor with H3K27 mutation)
- Preclinical/translational research outside of CNS malignancies that help to better understand the MoA of Toca 511 & Toca FC
If you are interested in applying for this program, please fill out the information below, and then download our IST form and send the completed form to ISTProgram@tocagen.com. Please understand that Tocagen will review all inquiries, but may not be able to fulfill all such interests.